Case Entry Representative
This team member is responsible for the case entry of all incoming cases from Doctor Offices.
- Enter sales orders into Magic Touch for all cases, print, QC and attach.
- Call offices to clarify order entry, questions, due dates and rush cases.
- Assist with answering incoming Company phone calls.
- Assist with shipping and receiving department as needed.
- Pack cases as needed.
- Familiarize and backup Operation Manager’s daily responsibilities (i.e. due date report, case scheduling, special shipping, incoming case confirmation, track packages, calling offices to reschedule as needed).
- Cross-train between IDA and ADL and assist with each department as needed.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to complete assigned workload as needed.
- Great customer service.
- Ability to read and understand prescriptions and sales orders.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy and terminology.
- Willingness to assist other employees and perform other administrative duties as required.
- Train other employees as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Magic Touch.
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or Equivalent or better.