Driver - Pickup and Delivery
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Learn delivery route(s) as assigned.
- Provide daily deliveries and pick-ups as requested and assigned.
- Represent the laboratory with courtesy, respect and focus.
- Advise appropriate lab contact with any office concerns, doctor communications, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Personable individual with good oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service focused
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Entry level role (less than 6 months experience)
High School or Equivalent or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Driver License