Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager performs all aspects of sales and service activities for assigned geography. Primary responsibility is to sell appropriate laboratory services to dental offices. The Territory Sales Manager is also responsible for maintaining relationships and records pertaining to new accounts and performs all sales activities to grow the base of business.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Plan, execute and manage effective sales strategy to reach or exceed account growth and revenue expectations
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned accounts to generate new business assigned territory
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with leadership and technical service groups.
- Partner with the dental customer to assist in the success of their practice and the success of our laboratory.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of dental industry, Dental offices, and National Dentex.
- Computer skills with all MS Office products.
- Understanding of sales process
- Ability to analyze potential markets, plan selling activities and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent listening, speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong professional, ethical and personal integrity.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional outside/field sales experience preferably in the dental or healthcare industry
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
High School or Equivalent or better.